Wednesday 13 July 2011

love 2054 miles away



I saw this video at zee's wall and I watch it. She said that she cried right after she watch it, I thought it won't affect anything to me but belive it or not, I cried too. They're so sweet. I never thought that guy like him exist. I do wish that my boyfriend will be like him. No more jerks, I'm tired with all those kind of guys. I hope I'll meet the right one. And I'm sorry for not updating my blog, I've no idea. So PMR is on october and trials is on august, which I have one more month to revise all the past year chapters. I hope, I can pass all of it. I hope my friends will pass their test and staright a's will be in their hands :) InsyaAllah. I'm done with hafazan, folios etc. Alhamdulillah. Now, the only thing I need to do is study. Okay thats all for now. I'll post one more video which is kinda sweet too. It made me cry. Unbelievable? Lol I know right. Ok if you watched that video already, I bet you're crying now. If you're not, means you're heartless. No offense haha. By the way thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment